After meeting you at LeeAnn's wedding, and putting a face to the name on wonderful comments on Levi's site, I have enjoying watching you all on your blog (found through LeeAnn's blog, of course). Congratulations on your newest addition. Enjoy life with 3!
I got all teary tonight, seeing your precious family and new addition. Weird to think there's a whole person that we haven't met yet...yet. Someday... :) We love you guys and are so happy that all are well. Hope you're getting some sleep!
Anna - I found a link to your blog from Libby's. We used to attend Village and I went to India in 2003, that's where I met Libby. We live in N PDX and are in the process of applying for a position in Bangladesh and would love to connect with you before you go. From the looks of the blog you guys have your hands full. call me if you get a chance. 503 706.7968
10 comments:
We're so happy for you guys. The Lord has given you a beautiful family!
yeah!! Congratulations! The girls take the lead, 3-2. :)
Love,
Jessica and Brad
Congratulations Jason & Anna. She's beautiful!
Kristin for the Hamanns
After meeting you at LeeAnn's wedding, and putting a face to the name on wonderful comments on Levi's site, I have enjoying watching you all on your blog (found through LeeAnn's blog, of course). Congratulations on your newest addition. Enjoy life with 3!
Blessings,
Emily Rowland
These are just wonderful photos and comments, we are so very happy for all of you. Congratulations again. - Dale & Glenda
I got all teary tonight, seeing your precious family and new addition. Weird to think there's a whole person that we haven't met yet...yet. Someday... :) We love you guys and are so happy that all are well. Hope you're getting some sleep!
wow, what a precious little girl she is...glad that you are doing well! Praying for the many changes over the future months!
Wow I knew our due dates were close but two dates apart that's too fun! Congratulations she's precious!
She is so beautiful you guys! Hope you are all doing well...
-jerilee
Anna -
I found a link to your blog from Libby's. We used to attend Village and I went to India in 2003, that's where I met Libby. We live in N PDX and are in the process of applying for a position in Bangladesh and would love to connect with you before you go.
From the looks of the blog you guys have your hands full. call me if you get a chance. 503 706.7968
jojo davison
Post a Comment