Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Evolution of a Sugar Cookie





An artist indeed. In the end, he had painted his sugar cookie train in a menagerie of green (that one was first, of course), blue, yellow and pink icing. Yum!

4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

SO MUCH FUN! I cannot wait to do this with Maddie, it was on my mind the whole time I was making cut out cookies this year. Nathan has grown up so much :)

Anonymous said...

You folks are really a true inspiration to us all. We love you all and admire what sacrifices you are making.

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to get my password to work so I am posting anonymously - Dale Brunson & Glenda

Unknown said...

Hi Jason and Anna,

Love the pictures and it is so fun to see the kids growing. Are you pregnant again? We are adding a 3rd in August (Lord willing).

Love you guys and think of and pray for you everyday.

Steve and Kara (Andrew and James)